MSI B450M-PRO VDH MAX Motherboard (AMD AM4 Socket)
AMD AM4 motherboard inspired from architectural design, with Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, Audio Boost, Turbo M.2
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3466+(OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- PCI-E Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI.
Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB *ComboPI 184.108.40.206-based and above BIOS are required.1
- Supports 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667Mhz (by JEDEC)
- For AMD Ryzen Gen3 (R5/R7/R9)
- Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466/ 3733/ 3866 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)
- For AMD Other Processors
- Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)
- Supports Dual Channel mode
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
- Support non-ECC UDIMM memory
- Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ support x16 mode
- Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics support x8 mode
- Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics support x4 mode
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
- 1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of [email protected], [email protected]12
- 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of [email protected]12
- 1 x HDMI 2.0b with HDR port, supports a maximum resolution of 4K @60Hz123
- Only support when using Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics, 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics and Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics processors
- Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
- Graphics specifications may vary depending on the CPU installed.
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Supports RAID 0, RAID1 and RAID 10
- 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics) and SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports through the internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector
- 8 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel
Realtek® ALC892/ALC897 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- 1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 2 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x RGB LED strip connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
BACK PANEL PORTS
- VGA Port
- USB 2.0 Port
- USB 3.2 Gen1
- LAN Port
- HD Audio Connectors
- DVI-D Port
- HDMI Port
- 9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.4 cm x 24.4 cm)
- m-ATX Form Factor
8 mounting holes
Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
- MSI® does not guarantee the risks or damages caused by changing the cover.
- These pictures are for reference only and may vary without notice.
- All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult the product specifications page for full details.Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Products may not be available in all markets. We recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers.