Kingston 4GB 8GB 16GB 3200MHZ DDR4 CL22 SODIMM Ram
Improve Performance With Kingston Memory.
Kingston offers extremely reliable, high performance desktop memory and sells more laptop upgrade memory than anyone in the world.
Add reliable Kingston memory and watch your productivity soar. Pages will load faster and launching new applications will be easier and faster.
If your system is lagging, or a program doesn’t respond or won’t load, you may have a memory shortage. You may see subtle signs, like poor performance in everyday tasks, or you may be receiving “out of memory” messages.
Laptop and PC manufacturers often include standard low-capacity memory modules to reduce cost, which means even new computers may need memory upgrades right out of the gate. Two options: Remove and replace these existing smaller capacity modules, or fill unoccupied memory slots.
In case your memory fails, rest assured that Kingston can deliver what you need to get back up and running with our lifetime warranty.
In some cases, memory modules of the same capacity must be installed in pairs to get the best performance from your system. Search for your system by name and model number with our memory finder, and we will provide detailed information on the best memory configuration to achieve the best performance for your system.
- Capacity 4GB/8GB/16GB
• Power Supply: VDD = 1.2V Typical
• VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
• VPP = 2.5V Typical
• VDDSPD = 2.2V to 3.6V
• Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for
data, strobe, and mask signals
• Low-power auto self refresh (LPASR)
• Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
• On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
• On-board I2 serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
• 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
• Fixed burst chop (BC) of 4 and burst length (BL) of 8
via the mode register set (MRS)
• Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
• Fly-by topology
• Terminated control command and address bus
• PCB: Height 1.18” (30.00mm)
• RoHS Compliant and Halogen-Free