CANON PIXMA G3020 WIRELESS INK EFFICIENT ALL-IN-ONE PRRINTER TANK SYSTEM (Include Black And Color setup Ink)
Easy Refillable Ink Tank, Wireless, All-In-One Printer for High Volume Printing
Designed for high volume printing, this affordable wireless 3-in-1 printer combines low-cost printing with easy wireless setup and convenient maintenance.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 9.1 ipm black / 5.0 ipm colour
- Wireless, Wireless PictBridge, Mopria, AirPrint, Direct Wireless
- Recommended print volume: 150 to 1,500 pages
Number of Nozzles
Total 1,792 nozzles
GI-71 (Pigment Black / Cyan / Magenta / Yellow)
MC-G02 (Maintenance cartridge)
Maximum Printing Resolution
4,800 (horizontal)*1 x 1,200 (vertical) dpi
Approx. 9.1 ipm (black) / 5.0 ipm (colour)
Document (FPOT Ready / Simplex)
Approx. 9.0 sec (black) / 16 sec (colour)
Photo (4 x 6") (PP-201/Borderless)
Approx. 45 sec
Up to 203.2 mm (8")
Top/Bottom/Left/Right margin: each 0 mm
Plain Paper (64-105 g/m²)
A4, A5, A6, B5, LTR, LGL, Executive (184.2 x 266.7 mm), Legal (India) (215 x 345 mm), Foolscap (215.9 x 330.2 mm), F4 (215.9 x 330.2 mm), Oficio2 (215.9 x 330.2 mm), B-Oficio (216 x 355 mm), M-Oficio (216 x 341 mm), 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 7 x 10", 8 x 10", Envelopes DL, Envelopes COM10, Envelopes C5, Envelopes Monarch (98.4 x 190.5 mm), Square (3.5 x 3.5”, 5 x 5”), Card Size (91 x 55 mm)
Paper Size (Borderless)*4
A4, LTR, 4x6", 5x7", 7x10", 8x10"
Paper Handling (Maximum Number)
Plain Paper (A4, 64 g/m²) = 100
Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m²
Ink End Sensor
Dot count type
Print Head Alignment
|CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
600 x 1,200 dpi
Scanning Bit Depth (Input/Output)
16 bit/8 bit
RGB each 16 bit/8 bit
Line Scanning Speed*7
1.5 ms/line (300 dpi)
3.5 ms/line (300 dpi)
Maximum Document Size
Maximum Document Size
A4, A5, A6, B5, LTR, LGL, Executive (184.2 x 266.7 mm), Legal (215 x 345 mm), Foolscap (215.9 x 330.2 mm), B-Oficio (216 x 355 mm),
3 positions (Economy, Standard, High)
9 positions, Auto intensity (AE copy)
Document (Colour): (sFCOT/Simplex) / (sESAT/Simplex)
Approx. 28 sec / 2.6 ipm
Black & White/Colour
Max. 99 pages
SNMP, HTTP, TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6)
2.4GHz Channel (1 - 11)
2.4GHz Channel (1 - 13)
WEP 64/128 bit
Direct Connection (Wireless LAN)
Canon Print Service
PIXMA Cloud Link
Easy Photo-Print Editor
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 SP1
32 Selectable Languages: Japanese / English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Dutch / Portuguese / Norwegian / Swedish / Danish / Finnish / Russian / Czech / Hungarian / Polish / Slovene / Turkish / Greek / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Korean / Indonesian / Slovakian / Estonian / Latvian / Lithuanian / Ukrainian / Romanian / Bulgarian / Thai / Croatian / Vietnamese
5 - 35°C
10 - 90% RH (no dew condensation)
15 - 30°C
10 - 80% RH (no dew condensation)
0 - 40°C
5 - 95% RH (no dew condensation)
Acoustic Noise (PC Print)
Plain Paper (A4, B/W)*12
Approx. 49.5 dB(A)
AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Approx. 0.2 W
Standby (scanning lamp is off)
Approx. 0.6 W
Approx. 16 W
Up to 3,000 pages/month
Approx. 445 x 330 x 167 mm
Output/ADF trays extended
Approx. 445 x 555 x 238 mm
Approx. 6.4 kg
Plain Paper (A4 pages)
Photo Paper (PP-201, 4 x 6")
- Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4,800 inch at minimum.
- Document print speeds are the average of ESAT (Word, Excel, PDF) in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734.
Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper.
Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer.
Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used, etc.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
- The following media does NOT support borderless printing: High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
- TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is based on the TWAIN specification V1.9 and requires the Data Source Manager comes with the operating system.
- Optical resolution scan is available, only when you use TWAIN Driver.
Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB on Windows PC. Transfer time to computer is not included.
- Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.
Copy speeds (ADF) are ESAT of copy in sequence, ISO/IEC 24735.
Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used, etc. and does not take into account warm-up time.
- Please visit https://asia.canon to check OS compatibility and to download the latest driver updates.
- The performance of the printer may be reduced under certain temperature and humidity conditions.
- For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper's packaging or the supplied instructions.
- Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard with default setting.
- Copy: When copying ISO/JIS-SCID N2 (printed by inkjet printer) on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
- Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 (for A4 size) using ISO/IEC 24712 test file, and ISO/IEC 29102 (for 4x6" size) using ISO/IEC 29103 test file. Values obtained by continuous printing.
- The economy mode reduces the black ink consumption by lowering the density, up to 38% more pages than the standard mode can be printed.
- Black ink is not used when printing under this condition. However, a minimal amount of black ink is used for maintenance purpose.