ASUS ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 (90YV0G81-M0NA00)
ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 is a cooling and power-performance juggernaut.
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been enhanced with more fan blades and a new rotation scheme.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact heat spreader allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
PCI Express 4.0
OC mode : Up to 2622 MHz (Boost Clock)/Up to 2568 MHz (Game Clock)
Gaming mode : Up to 2622 MHz (Boost Clock)/Up to 2548 MHz (Game Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
322 x 141 x 56.5 mm
12.68 x 5.55 x 2.22 inches
2 x 8-pin
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
* Crossfire Support - Yes for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan®
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.