Canon PIXMA E4270 & E4570 Ink Efficient All in one A4 printer with Fax and automatic 2-sided printing
Print, Scan, Copy, Fax with Fax and automatic 2-sided printing
ISO standard print speed (A4): 8.8 ipm black / 4.4 ipm colour
Hi-speed USB 2.0, Wireless, Mopria, AirPrint, Direct Wireless
Recommended print volume: 50 - 200 pages
Print Head / Ink
Number of Nozzles
Total 1,280 nozzles
Maximum Printing Resolution
4800 (horizontal)*1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi
Approx. 8.8 ipm (black) / 4.4 ipm (colour)
Approx. 1.9 ipm (colour)
Document (FPOT Ready / Simplex)
Approx. 11 sec (black) / 19 sec (colour)
Photo (4 x 6") (Borderless)
Approx. 65 sec
Up to 203.2 mm (8 inch)
Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: Each 0 mm
Bordered Auto 2-Sided Printing
A4/LTR: Top/Bottom margin: 5 mm
Plain Paper (64 - 105 g/m²)
A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL,
Paper Size (Borderless)*3
A4, LTR, 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 8 x 10"
Paper Handling (Maximum Number),
Plain Paper (A4/LTR size)
Plain Paper (64 g/m²) = 100
Photo Paper (4 x 6")
Other Canon Photo Paper = 20
Photo Paper (5 x 7")
Support Media for Auto 2-sided printing
Plain Paper: 64 - 105 g/m²
Ink End Sensor
Print Head Alignment
Flatbed (ADF / Platen)
|Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
600 x 1,200 dpi
Scanning Bit Depth (Input/Output)
16 / 8 bit
RGB each 16 / 8 bit
Line Scanning Speed*6
Approx. 1.5 ms/line (300 dpi)
Approx. 3.5 ms/line (300 dpi)
Maximum Document Size
A4 / LTR
A4 / LTR / LGL
B5, A5, Legal, A4, LTR, 4 x 6", 5 x 7"
3 positions (Economy, Standard, High)
9 positions, Flatbed Auto intensity (AE copy)
Document (Colour): (sFCOT/Simplex) / (sESAT/Simplex)
Approx. 27 sec / Approx. 3.6 ipm
Document (ADF): Colour (ESAT/Simplex)
Approx. 2.7 ipm
Document (ADF): Black (ESAT/Simplex)
Approx. 6.4 ipm
Max. 99 pages
Black / Colour
Approx. 3 sec / 1 min
8 pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm (Standard)
200 × 200 dpi
A4, LTR, LGL
A4 / LTR
Max. 33.6 kbps (Automatic fall back)
MH, MR, MMR
RGB each 8 bit
ECM (Error Correction Mode)
Coded Speed Dialing
Max. 20 locations
Max. 19 locations
Approx. 50 pages
B/W transmission only
SNMP, HTTP, TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6)
2.4 GHz Channel: 1 - 11
2.4 GHz Channel: 1 - 13
KR / EUR / AU / ASA / CN / EMBU
Direct Connection (Wireless LAN)
Canon Print Service
PIXMA Cloud Link
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 SP1
32 Languages Selectable:
Paper Handling (Plain Paper)
A4, LTR: 20, LGL: 5
5 - 35°C
10 - 90% RH (no dew condensation)
15 - 30°C
10 - 80% RH (no dew condensation)
0 - 40°C
5 - 95% RH (no dew condensation)
Acoustic Noise (PC Print) (approx.)
Plain Paper (A4, B/W)*13
Approx. 56.5 dB(A)
AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption (approx.)
Standby (scanning lamp is off)
Up to 1,200 pages/month
Approx. 435 x 295 x 189 mm
Output/ADF trays extended
Approx. 435 x 592 x 438 mm
Plain Paper (A4 pages)
Plain Paper (A4 pages)
Photo Paper 4 x 6"
- Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Document print speeds are the average of ESAT (Word, Excel, PDF) in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734.
Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer.
Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
- TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is based on the TWAIN specification V1.9 and requires the Data Source Manager comes with the operating system.
- Optical resolution scan is available, only when you use TWAIN Driver.
Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB on Windows PC. Transfer time to computer is not included.
- Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.
Copy speeds (ADF) are ESAT of copy in sequence, ISO/IEC 24735.
Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warm-up time.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart.
Colour document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet.
Actual transmission speed may vary depending on document complexity, fax settings at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1.
- Please visit http://asia.canon to check OS compatibility and to download the latest driver updates.
- The performance of the printer may be reduced under certain temperature and humidity conditions.
- For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper's packaging or the supplied instructions.
- Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard with default setting.
- When copying ISO/JIS-SCID N2 (printed by inkjet printer) on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
- The page yield is based on the consumption data from the succeeding ink bottle but not the first ink bottle.
Colour document page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 colour chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement after initial setup.
- Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 (for A4 size) using ISO/IEC 24712 test file, and ISO/IEC 29102 (for 4x6" size) using ISO/IEC 29103 test file. Values obtained by continuous printing.
- This ink is not used when printing under this condition. However, a minimal amount of colour inks are used for maintenance purposes.